Head to Karl’s Cabin on Wednesday, Sept. 10 for the restaurant’s 5th Annual Michigan Made Beer Dinner. Throughout the evening, chef Jason will create and pair a variety of delectable dishes with brews from Kuhnhenn Brewing Co. The menu is as follows:
- Reception course: Curry & Red Pepper Sausage paired with Fluffer, an American IPA
- First course: Seared Scallop Salad paired with White Devil, a Belgian ale
- Second course: Roasted Butternut Squash Soup, paired with Shooter McGavin, a Dunkel rye
- Third course: Chili Rubbed Roast Pork Loin, paired with Dripa, a double IPA
- Fourth course: Veal Carbonnade, paired with Fourth Dementia, an old ale
- Fifth course: Bread Pudding, paired with Michigan Mudd, an Imperial stout
The dinner begins at 6 p.m. and tickets cost $59. For more information, or to purchase tickets, visit http://www.karlscabin.com.