On Wednesday, Feb. 25, Karl’s Cabin will host a six-course Michigan made beer dinner featuring Short’s Brewing Company. The dinner will feature guest speaker Brian Talpos from Short’s, and the menu will include the following:
- 1st course: Grilled Wings and Space Rock pairing (American Pale)
- 2nd course: Smoked Salmon Salad and Snow Wheat pairing (German Hefeweizen)
- 3rd course: Ale & Onion Soup and Bellaire Brown pairing (Brown Ale)
- 4th course: Classic Beef Stroganoff and Aphasia pairing (Old Ale)
- 5th course: Lamb Shank and 2013 Aged Spruce Pilsner pairing
- 6th course: Dark Chocolate Ganache and Cup of Joe pairing (Stout)
The dinner begins promptly at 6 p.m. and costs $59 per person. To make reservations, call 734-455-8450 or purchase a ticket via PayPal.