On Wednesday, July 22, join Karl’s Cabin out on the patio for a Summer Beer Dinner featuring Bell’s Brewery! The dinner will feature a six course meal prepared by chef Jason, along with beer pairings. Adam Ludwig from Bell’s will be on hand to answer any questions. The menu is as follows:
- First course: Grilled Sausage with spicy pepper garnish, paired with Bell’s Two Hearted
- Second course: Grilled Octopus Salad, paired with Bell’s Oberon
- Third course: Chilled Potato Leek Soup, paired with Bell’s Amber Ale
- Fourth course: Grilled Spicy Shrimp Pasta, paired with Bell’s Uranus
- Fifth course: Grilled Pork Tenderloin, paired with Bell’s Third Coast Old Ale
- Sixth course: Chocolate Mousse, paired with Bell’s Neptune Mystic Stout
The dinner begins at 6 p.m. and tickets cost $59. For more information, visit http://www.facebook.com.