Head to Karl’s Cabin on Friday, Nov. 14 for the Witch’s Hat Beer Dinner! The six-course Michigan-made beer dinner begins at 6 p.m. and includes six different beers from Witch’s Hat Brewing Company. The menu is as follows:
- 1st course: Sausage Kraut Fritter, paired with Edward’s Portly Brown
- 2nd course: Duck Confit Salad, paired with 1908
- 3rd course: Pumpkin Bisque, paired with Demon Cleaner
- 4th course: Spicy Pork Bolognese, paired with Trainhopper
- 5th course: Braised Yak, paired with Territorial
- 6th course: Dark Chocolate Cheesecake, paired with Bourbon Barrel Night Fury with Vanilla Bean
The dinner costs $59 per person. For more information, and to purchase tickets, visit http://www.karlscabin.com.