This New Year’s Eve, wouldn’t you rather be out partying instead of sitting on the couch watching New Year’s Rockin’ Eve for the umpteenth year in a row?
There are numerous events being held in the Metro Detroit area, so put on your party gear and grab your noisemakers. Whether you’re looking to party hardy at a bar, attend a classy gathering, or laugh your way into 2013, there is an event for you. Take a look at the list below, and most importantly, have fun!
- Resolution Ball at The Fillmore, Detroit, tickets range from $30-$100 and include cash or premium bar, a champagne toast with buffet at midnight and more.
- New Year’s Eve at Laurel Manor, Livonia, $95/person, which includes open bar, elaborate hors d’oeuvres and midnight pizza.
- New Year’s Eve at The Met, Troy, $75/person, includes a premium bar package of 12 drinks, snacks, a champagne fountain and a midnight buffet.
- New Year’s Eve: The Countdown at the Royal Oak Music Theatre, Royal Oak, a $65 ticket will get you a champagne toast at midnight, party favors, five drink tickets, appetizers and more.
- Marriott Centerpoint NYE 2013, Pontiac, will feature six of Metro Detroit’s best DJs, and several party packages, ranging from $50 (General Admission) to $1,700 (Premium VIP Booth Package).
- Elektricity Nightclub NYE 2013, Pontiac, is holding an 18+ party for $10, and there will be prizes galore, including a trip for two to Paris, a year supply of Pepsi and more.
- NYE Champagne Explosion at the Adoba Hotel, Dearborn, includes three premium bar packages, 10 DJs, a live band, and more. Ticket prices range from $20 to $135.
- Motor City NYE 2013, Detroit, will feature hors d’oeuvres by The Whitney, a midnight champagne toast and more. Tickets range from $100 (General Access) to $4,000 (Exclusive VIP Cabana).
- Detroit Princess 8th Annual Rock the Boat New Year Celebration, Detroit, $65/person, which gets you a fabulous dinner buffet, champagne toast, cash bar and more.
How do you make a truck your own? We're redefining what it means to drive a pickup. With luxurious comfort, a world-class entertainment system, and a 6-position Multi-Flex Tailgate, Silverado is the change you've been waiting for.
- KEM and Mike Epps at The Fox Theatre, Detroit, tickets range from $49 to $150
- A Brand New Show for a Brand New Year at The Magic Bag, Ferndale, tickets cost $25
- Skrillex and Boys Noize present NYE—The Bang!, Auburn Hills, tickets from $29.50 to $129.50
- Greensky Bluegrass / Frontier Ruckus NYE at the Majestic Theatre, Detroit, tickets $25
- Zac Brown Band at Joe Louis Arena, Detroit, tickets $39.50 to $69.50
Whether you decide to party on a boat, in a bar or at a concert venue, make sure you have a safe ride home. In the event that your DD “accidentally” has one too many flutes of bubbly, save a local Designated Driver Services number in your cell before leaving the house—just in case.
Happy New Year!